Riccione is a small town where the main sports facilities are all walking distance. For this reason we have an agenda full of tournaments, swimming competitions, football camps and training camps at international and national level.
What we can do for you:
- We book the sports facilities and structures that are needed for your event
- We prepare the halls for your meetings and theoretical training courses
- We take care of the accommodation of your group of sportsmen, booking their rooms
- Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, according to the needs of the athletes
Look at how many sport centers – even federal – here in Riccione:
RICCIONE BASEBALL CLUB
2 grass courts, one of which is illuminated and has a grandstand with 75 seats, changing rooms and ample parking.
SQUASH FEDERAL CENTER
The national Figs federal technical center, located here in Riccione, inside the “Italo Nicoletti” Sports Center is one of the best organized facilities in Italy.
This facility is a real boast for the City of Riccione: it has 7 squash courts with parquet flooring and every month hosts players of national and international fame.
A covered track with quartz flooring, 40 x 20 meters, equipped with sound system, night lighting, changing rooms and gym. It is located at the Sport Complex Play Hall.
Riccione was chosen as the city of sport to host the ACSI Italian Skating Championships.
In addition, for training, competitions or simply for skating a short distance from the sea, inside the Montanari gardens there is an outdoor skating rink with sound system and skate rental, quartz flooring and bar.
KIAI CENTER RICCIONE
This center is part of CONI – F.I.J.L.K.A.M. since 1988. Every year in Riccione, the Karate Championships are held at the Play Hall, both individually and in teams.
Here also the trainings of children and young people take place.
Approved tartan track with a 8-lane ring, with equipment for running, hurdle race, and jumping. The grandstand has 2,500 seats.
Nearby there is a throwing area with grass field and cage for hammer throwing, 1 area for throwing the disc, 1 platform for throwing the javelin and 2 platforms for throwing the weight.
“PLAY HALL” INDOOR STADIUM IN RICCIONE
Very close to the “Italo Nicoletti” Sports Center, there is the Playhall, a multipurpose center designed to host sports events but also conferences and company meetings, trade fairs, exhibitions, concerts and shows. It has a maximum capacity of about 3,000 people.
FIVE-A-SIDE FOOTBALL FIELDS MARANO SPORT CENTER
It consists of 4 18 x 36 meters five-a-side football fields with synthetic flooring of the latest generation, 2 changing rooms with showers, 1 grandstand with 70 seats, bar and relaxation area.
These fields are within a short walking distance from the Hotel Adlon.
RICCIONE CENTRAL STADIUM
It is located at the Italo Nicoletti sports center, in via Forlimpopoli, not far from the railway station and the Riccione motorway tollbooth (about 2 km).
It has a maximum capacity of about 7,000 seats and is equipped with synthetic grass field of the latest generation.
SPORT CENTER “ITALO NICOLETTI”
It extends over a large green area that includes:
- Riccione’s central stadium (link to text below)
- Athletics track with 8 lanes and throwing area (link to text below)
- 3 football fields and 2 five-a-side football fields
- Boxing Gym
- 1 indoor multi-purpose court
- 2 indoor beach tennis/volleyball courts
- 6 indoor tennis courts
- Olympic swimming stadium with indoor and outdoor Olympic swimming pools (link to the dedicated page)
- 1 indoor dive area and 1 outdoor dive area (link to the dedicated page)
- Federal Squash Center (link to text below)
- Baseball stadium and softball field (link to text below)
The sports center is 1.7 km away from Hotel Adlon!