Come with us to Italy’s second largest aquarium!
Here you will find thousands of marine and terrestrial species in four covered itineraries.
The Blue itinerary is dedicated to marine environments, where you pass through the amazing world of seas and oceans, among fish, jellyfish, crustaceans, corals, seahorses and sharks. Starting with the large exhibition of Humboldt penguins and continuing onto the huge central tank where the largest bull sharks in Italy swim in 700,000 litres of saltwater, and arriving at the tiger shark tank.
The Yellow itinerary is dedicated to freshwater river environments, with otters and caimans.
The Green itinerary hosts reptiles, amphibians and insects from all over the world.
• Where: Cattolica
• Meeting Point: Piazzale delle Nazioni, 1A, 47841 Cattolica RN
• Activity / visit duration: around 2/3 h
• Type of clothing: comfortable
• Level of difficulty: Tourist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: around 8 km
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: around 15 min.
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: around 30 min.
• Participation / entrance cost: from €21 per adult
• What is included:
– Park entrance
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.