Just a few kilometres from the Hotel Adlon, earth and water magically meet.
Make this a stay to remember and explore these fabulous places with us!
The woods and the coastline with cliffs plunging down to the sea, the stunning views, the pretty villages and sunshine are all features of this excursion, which brings together all four elements in perfect harmony.
A fascinating trip out to the Parco Naturale del San Bartolo is a gem just waiting to be discovered. Plenty of people have heard about its beauty or have visited its most famous beaches, but only a few know about the footpaths that lead you to fantastic views in places embraced by the deep blue of the sea and the yellow earth.
The rest of this protected area is made up of a rural landscape that was cultivated up to the 1950s, even in the most unimaginable spots due to the steepness and closeness to the sea. The cliff top is dominated by historical sites with evident medieval characteristics, which include little delights such as Casteldimezzo and Fiorenzuola di Focara which we visit as part of the excursion.
From Fiorenzuola we descend to visit the lovely beach and finish by returning to the village.
• Where: San Bartolo Park (Gabicce Mare)
• Meeting Point: Adlon
• Activity / visit duration: Half Day
• Length: around 50km
• Type of clothing: sports – technical
• Level of difficulty: Tourist – Excursionist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: –
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: –
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: –
• Participation / entrance cost: from €45 per person (minimum number of participants)
• What is included:
– Hire of E-bike
– Expert bike-tour guide
– Wine tasting
• Bike-tour guide (English / French / German-speaking): included
• Hire of normal bike (city bike): not available
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
– Excursion backpack
– Helmet for adults and children
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.