Italia in Miniatura has been in Rimini since 1970, and this theme park with Italy in its heart has reopened and is more beautiful than ever.
The faithful reproduction of the “boot” with its islands, hosts more than 270 scale monuments and over 100 squares, reproduced in every detail, surrounded by 5000 real miniature trees.
You visit Italy by walking from Sicily to the Alps, through a wonderland where you not only discover history and art, but also watch little animated scenes, miniature orchestras that really play, swing bridges and trains darting here and there over the length and breadth of the beautiful country that is Italy.
Thrills return in the various attractions of the park: from Venice, where you can navigate the Grand Canal to Piazza San Marco, to the Monorail that travels in mid-air along the perimeter of the park.
The park offers excitement and fun for everyone: for the more adventurous there are the Old Sawmill rapids, and the Panoramic Tower, the medieval sieges of Cannonacqua, and for the curious, the Experimenta – Science Park area, the miniature cars in the Interactive Driving School, the Talking Walls, the Sound Machines, and the thrill of an encounter with the colourful Pappamondo parrots.
Discover this adventure with all the friends of Adlon!
• Where: Rimini
• Meeting Point: Via Popilia, 239, 47922 Rimini RN
• Activity / visit duration: 2/3 h
• Type of clothing: comfortable
• Level of difficulty: Tourist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: around 15 km
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: around 25 min.
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: not available
• Participation / entrance cost: from €23 per adult
• What is included:
– Park entrance
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.