“The visionary is the only true realist”
Romagna is the cradle of many artists, its uniqueness in the social and natural landscape has inspired many rebel geniuses, among which master filmmaker Fellini stands out.
But how can you learn about Federico’s origins, the roots that shaped that incredible visionary mind?
At the Adlon we decided to combine our passion for cycling with a tour that is already exciting in itself, where you can see the places lived and frequented by the great director, those reconstructed in his films, and the unique characters up close.
The schools he attended, the streets, squares, his place of birth and where he was laid to rest, the Amarcord house.
An opportunity to remember and imagine a Rimini that no longer exists in the company of Tonino Guerra‘s vernacular poems.
• The cathedral
• Piazza Tre Martiri (St Anthony’s chapel)
• Piazza Cavour
• Corso d’Augusto
• Palazzo Ripa, Fellini’s birthplace
• The Amarcord house
• Piazza Malatesta
• Murals in Borgo San Giuliano
• The Piazza Ferrari monument
• The Gambalunga Library
• Where: Rimini
• Meeting Point: Bike Tour Rimini Via I clown (1970), 6
• Activity / visit duration: around 3h
• Length: around 15km
• Type of clothing: comfortable – sports
• Level of difficulty: Tourist – Excursionist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: around 7km
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: around 15 min
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: around 20 min
• Participation / entrance cost: from €40 per person (minimum number of participants)
• What is included:
– Hire of normal bike (city bike)
– Bike-tour guide (English / French / German-speaking)
• Bike-tour guide (English / French / German-speaking): included
• Hire of normal bike (city bike): included
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
– Excursion backpack
– Helmet for adults and children
– Child seat
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.