Are you looking for an activity to please the whole family?
Come with us and spend a day in direct contact with nature, discovering all the secrets of our territory and allow yourself a moment to enjoy the good food that it offers you… at the Adlon, everything is possible!
We leave from Perticara, inland from Rimini, and arrive in Talamello, passing through the profile of the so-called “Lying Giant”, from where you can enjoy breath-taking landscapes and panoramic views. We cross the chestnut forests that produce “Marroni del Pincio” when in season, a fine variety of chestnut typical of Alta Valmarecchia and included in the National List of Traditional Produce.
The walk ends in Talamello, well-known for producing the excellent cave-ripened cheese (formaggio di fossa), to which local artist Tonino Guerra has given the nickname “ambra di Talamello” (“Talamello amber”).
From here we recommend that you take advantage of the proximity to the fascinating Sulphur Museum which stands right where one of the entrances to the largest sulphur mine in Europe (and among the largest in the world) was located, and where you can see an exhibition with a wide variety of minerals and many period relics. It also becomes evident how hard life was for the miners.
• Where: Novafeltria (RN)
• Meeting Point: Perticara (RN)
• Activity / visit duration: Half Day
• Length: around 15km
• Type of clothing: sports – technical
• Level of difficulty: Excursionist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: around 45km
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: around 55 min
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: not available
• Participation / entrance cost: from €29 per person (minimum number of participants)
• What is included:
– Expert and local tour guide
• Bike-tour guide (English / French / German-speaking): not available
• Hire of normal bike (city bike): not available
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
– Excursion backpack
– Helmet for adults and children
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.