“If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.”
At the Adlon we believe in the beneficial power of water and that is why we offer our guests and friends a panoramic seat in the front row facing our sea.
We have decided however, to go one step further and this time to look at We have decided however, to go one step further and this time to look at the beautiful countryside inland and towards the fresh waters that cross it.
Our gaze fell upon the Valle del Savio that hugs the Apennine ridge between Romagna and Tuscany, an ideal destination for trying out authentic experiences for the well-being of body and soul.
You can explore it by canoe, gliding through the emerald waters of Lake Ridracoli and then surrounding yourself with the beauty of the Lama Forest.
Here, harmony with nature goes without saying.
• Where: Santa Sofia (PU)
• Meeting Point: Santa Sofia – Bacino di Ridracoli
• Activity / visit duration: around 6h
• Length: around 15km
• Type of clothing: sports – technical
• Level of difficulty: Excursionist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: around 95km
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: around 70min
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: not available
• Participation / entrance cost: from €25 per person (minimum number of participants)
• What is included:
– Hire of canoe
– Expert and local guide
• Bike-tour guide (English / French / German-speaking): not available
• Hire of normal bike (city bike): not available
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
– Excursion backpack
– Helmet for adults and children
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.