Here in Romagna, we know how to do absolutely everything and with the Hotel Adlon you can test this expertise!
Emilia-Romagna produces an oil that is well-known for its organoleptic capabilities and 78% of this production has its origins in the province of Rimini. The oil is characterised by a perfect balance between sweet and bitter with hints of fresh leaves and green almonds, averagely spicy with a high overall level of harmony typical of quality oils.
Our oil has earned D.O.P. (Protected Designation of Origin) “Colline di Romagna” recognition from the European Union.
Come with us to one of the regional oil mills with a DOP Colline di Romagna extra virgin olive oil tasting
• Where: Rimini
• Meeting Point: –
• Activity / visit duration: around 2h
• Length: –
• Type of clothing: comfortable
• Level of difficulty: Tourist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: around 10/20km
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: around 15/25 min
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: not available
• Participation / entrance cost: from €10 per person (minimum number of participants)
• What is included:
– Guided tour of one of the oil mills in the province of Rimini
– Tasting of PDO Extra Virgin Olive Oils from our Hills of Romagna
• Bike-tour guide (English / French / German-speaking): not available
• Hire of normal bike (city bike): not available
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
– Excursion backpack
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.