An ancient legend has it, that a few centuries ago, the Franciscan friars of Santarcangelo di Romagna were great red wine producers.
One day during a banquet with an important guest, they offered him the best red wine of the cellar. The guest was delighted and immediately asked for its name. After a brief moment of uncertainty, a friar replied, “Sanguis Jovis” or “Blood of Jupiter”, thinking about the colour of the wine and the name of the hills.
The Adlon Hotel loves its territory and with us you can experience it to the full.
• Where: Rimini
• Meeting Point: –
• Activity / visit duration: around 2h
• Length: around: –
• Type of clothing: Comfortable
• Level of difficulty: Tourist
• Distance in km from the Adlon: around 10/20km
• Distance in minutes by car from the Adlon: around 15/25 min
• Distance in minutes by public transport from the Adlon: Not available
• Participation / entrance cost: from €18 per person (minimum number of participants)
• What is included:
– Guided tour of one of our cellars
– 3 tastings of local wines
– Tasting of typical cold cuts and cheeses
• Bike-tour guide (English / French / German-speaking): Not available
• Hire of normal bike (city bike): Not available
• Services available on request and with a fee:
– Private transfer
– Excursion backpack
Would you like something made to measure just for you? We are more than ready to organise an exclusive tour based on your preferences. Get in touch now!
For more info and details, call us on +39.0541.643550 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.