TRUFFLE HUNTING: Included Free Services
• Seafront hotel directly on the beach.
• Super half board with breakfast, our afternoon bike brunch and a dinner with free red and white house wine and mineral water.
• An expert team of guides.
• Up to 6 daily guided tours.
• Adlon bike rental center (Rentals are with an additional cost).
• Free laundry service for your cycling gear and a shoe dryer available in our storerooms.
• 3 Secure bike storerooms.
• Our own technical assistant and mechanic for the bikes.
• Italian lessons: Learn the basics, useful terms and sentences to survive everywhere during your Italian holidays!
• Cooking lesson: Learn to make your own pasta or the typical “Piadina Romagnola” with our chef! The most typical and mouth-watering dishes of traditional cuisine in Romagna!
• Sea Front panoramic SPA: on the 6th floor, free entrance by reservation . The 6-seater hydromassage tub, the Turkish bath, the sauna, the emotional shower with chromotherapy and aromatherapy and the relaxation areas with herbal teas are waiting for you. Lose yourself in paradise!
• Affiliated Gym Free entrance.
• Shuttle Service from and to Riccione train station and Rimini Airport
• Visit to a Wonderful “Tenuta” with Wine Tasting:
Wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside with large vineyards extend for hectares located near the farmhouse, of which they represent the natural park. From the large terrace you can enjoy a wide panoramic view. The prospect, favored by the location of the rural block, overlooks a vast amphitheater where the vineyards sloping towards the river are ideally monitored by the blue Monte Titano.
• Truffle Hunting:
You can live the experience and go for a unique hike through the nature! Enjoy a day in the woods and with the help of an experienced truffle hunter and his well-trained dog you will go look for white truffle and mushrooms! Included in the experience the transport to the location and the lunch in a farm in the area with truffle-based dishes.
Cycle between Romagna’s coast and the hills along all the fascinating roads to enjoy the colorful variety of the region’s landscapes! Then, once a week, we will head off to one of the many beautiful meadows of Romagna’s hinterland and we’ll enjoy a bike-nic all together, breathing the fresh air of the nature while spending a well-deserved break eating in company.
Bike services available upon request with extra fee:
• Qualified technical assistance.
• Bike pickup service in case of broken bike.
• Medical and physiotherapy assistance.
• Sports and relaxation massage.
• Agreements with specialized stores.
• Transfer service from and to the Bologna airport – Forlì – Ancona.
• Special rental rates for AVIS or HERTZ car rentals.
• Flight booking at the Rimini airport.
• Racing bike rental, mountain bike, e-bike.